Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Keep your hands to your Self.

so i had met this guy about 5 months ago or whatever he was real cool. and jus recently we started hangin out and it was cool at first. but he seemed fake and unreal or maybe it was jus tht i felt rusheddddd! he wanted to be ina relationship and i did agreed. but what caught me offguard was that he had never dated a black female before. even though hes black thats jus california guys -__- ! so i guess his previous females did what he said when he said it and if any smart BLACK female knew better they wasnt on that! so he didnt really like it. because i was on a level as ur a grown ass man ima grown ass woman so we gonna do us and respect each other, i dont need yu looking in my phone, i dont need you to be tellin me where to go and asking me who im with ! im not about to give you the chance to even head down that road. so he wasnt happy about that and he decided to smash my phone against the wall. it cracked into pieces and got scraped up but i mean shit happens i guess so when he started to hit me thats when i started to fight back. because my dad use to abuse me as a child so im not about to let no random ass square ass CALI nigga hit up on me u feel!? so i get down with him and his peoples walk out and he tellin his Auntie to try to whoop my ass. ! so she lookin at him like hes crazy ! so i called the police filed a police report. My phone is ok it still works :) but we are definitely going to court ! But once again 'The Diary Of a Struggling Black Girl'

No comments:

Post a Comment